KREATIV BLOGGER AWARD
Earlier today I learned that I had been awarded the coveted Kreativ Blogger Award. Although I’m not certain that I really deserve this, I want to express my humble and sincere gratitude to mydailey at http://stillbornehope.wordpress.com/ for passing on this Kreativ Blogger Award. To Maria personally, it touches me deeply that you have awarded me this honor. To all others, trust me that My Dailey blog is one that, if you haven’t already been exposed to, you need to visit soon!
As is the standard condition of accepting this award, I agree to share 7 things about myself. If you’ve followed along, you’ll know that I just posted 7 things about myself as part of accepting the Most Inspirational Blogger Award. That means I run the risk of either boring or annoying second time readers, so I’ll try to think of 7 new pieces of juice for you all.
- I am a fairly equal balance of darkness and light (although ex-loves may argue the scales are tipped in one direction or another…).
- Many of Ruby Luna’s Angel Emporium customers assumed my name was Ruby….
- I have an affinity for the moon, and believe that hair grows healthier when it is cut at the new moon, and that the gibbous moon is a time to pay attention to the folks who show up to help out (they’re the friends you want to keep and the friendships you’ll want to nurture); the full moon is a feminine power force.
- I have more than 17 more books almost ready to publish.
- I LOVE to cook, and do so as therapy when I am anxious or hyper-stressed.
- I enjoy yoga, but mostly I enjoy watching….
- I believe poor self-esteem is at the root of all evil, and money is a positive energy.
So now, it is time that I pass the coveted Kreativ Blogger Award forward to the following deserving bloggers:
- LensCap http://joen.wordpress.com because every blog is of your beautiful eye for the magnificent.
- Holistic words http://holisticwords.wordpress.com because your blog is a Kreativ delight to peruse!
- Link with Love http://linkwithlove.typepad.com/linkwithlove/ because this is a very Kreativ way to spread love and light.
- Influence over control http://influenceversuscontrol.wordpress.com because this is a Kreative way to enlighten the masses.
- Jay J. Manalo http://jaymanalo.wordpress.com because the photography is…well, go and see for yourself.
- Maggie Mae http://maggiemaeijustsaythis.wordpress.com/author/mmi131/ because although some of the words are hard to swallow, they are still divine.
- 400 Days Until 40 http://400daystil40.wordpress.com/author/400daystil/ because every day is a Kreative adventure.
- Truth and Cake http://truthandcake.com/2012/03/28/what-did-you-give-up-to-get-what-you-got/ because we can have our cake and eat the truth.
- Angela Trumble’s A Literary Artist’s Music http://aliteraryartistsmusic.com/ because this is a thoroughly creative place to hang out in so many layers.
- Tracie Louise http://tracielouisephotography.net/ because this blog site is so filled with delight that I find it difficult to pull myself away.
- Magick Wyrd http://magickwyrd.wordpress.com/author/magickwyrd/ because I love aromatherapy and essential oils, and this creative blogger offers directions for making potions and lotions and such.
- Chez Chloe http://wendyellenthomas.com because not only can she cook, but she offers an extremely creative flair to everything she does and says.
- Glen Rosa Journeys http://maccandace.wordpress.com because this is a really colorfully unique site. Check out the journey!
- Andrew Thomas http://andrewthomasauthor.wordpress.com/ is on this list because of not only the creativity of the blog site, but for the whole balanced package. This is a creative space where I enjoy hanging out and following the story line.
- Momentum of Joy http://momentumofjoy.wordpress.com because 1) She’ll balk. 2) Everything she does and says is creative, without even trying. Congrats MoJo.
Thank you again precious Maria, for passing me this Kreativ Blogger Award. I’m sending you much love and lightness, now and endlessly.
In gratitude, ~Jan