Are you stopping the flow of incoming money with your point of view? When you think of Money, what is the picture in your mind? Is your viewpoint of Money one of Money being a dictator? a thief? a sleazy shadow peering from around the corner? Take a moment and actually personify Money. Make a visual image of Money in your mind. Now describe the person.
What if Money is the perfect partner? Can you envision Money as the hottest, most attentive, most supportive partner you can ever dream of loving? Yeah baby! Now that’s more like it! Personifying Money into your idea of the sexiest and most supportive partner allows for a love affair based on equal give and take.
- No longer will you stop the flow of money.
- No longer will you repel the flow.
- No longer will you project feelings of undeserving.
- No longer will Money be seen as dirty or as the “root of all evil.”*
- You’ll no longer be sleeping with the monster.
- Money will begin showing up at your door.
- Money will take you places that you have long desired to go.
- Money will support you.
- Money will come anytime you ask.
- Money will be your life-long partner.
- Your self-esteem will sky-rocket.
- One day at a time, you will understand that you deserve goodness.
- In the spirit of the law of attraction you will begin receiving more prosperity and will be contributing to the universal pool of prosperous ripples with your prosperous consciousness.
*A closer look at the adage that “money is the root of all evil,” reveals that it is actually the “worship” of money that is the root of all evil (that’s a Greek lesson for another post-time). Instead of creating a co-dependent relationship with money, you are now entering into a balanced and supportive relationship with Money. You love and respect Money, and Money loves and respects you.
Money is a spiritual teacher that has much to give. Allow it into your life.
~As always, with love, light, and gratitude.
Thank you, often. You’re worth it!