Traditional gestalt techniques have long been reserved for the professional social sciences experts. Ironically, these purported complex tools are based on the concept of simplicity and unfettered logic.
In a holistic environment of awareness of the self, particularly as the whole self responds to stimuli thru internalized biases that are then projected outward and onto the subjective environment, the spirit is more fully incorporated into the mind, body, and spirit equation. The result is a more ‘in-tune’ connection with one’s intuition thus, a greater enhancement of self-trust as the intuitive processes are refined and perfected.
Because gestalt theory reacts with a person’s level of self-esteem, a thread of non-physical spirit-based awareness more clearly brings to focus the individual’s set of values. These core values are the basis of every life decision made, or not consciously made, but made none-the-less thru either intention or inaction.
Beginning the spiritual gestalt process with clarifying values, and then determining if those values are owned as being authentic, or are residue messages that really have their roots in the biases of other past caretakers is a liberating process towards creation of a solid foundation of positive self-esteem. When one is freed to examine personal beliefs, he or she can consciously choose to discard those biases which are not effective and to own the beliefs that support individual personal growth and positive self-esteem.
Spiritual Gestalt offers the means to release the past, ineffective, internalized thought processes with enlightened higher consciousness choices. Gestalt is the whole, complete, and fully balanced individual. With solid integrity, the whole self is much more empowered and is doubtlessly more effective in realizing one’s potential to self-actualize. Change happens instantly when the choices are owned.
Thank You, Often.
~As always, with love, light, and gratitude. xox, JD
- Escaping the Chrysalis: Tools for Transformation into Divine Wholeness by J. Deelstra
- Women Empowering Women FREE 21 Day Seminar (Self-Improvement)
- Gestalt Tools for Empowerment (jandeelstra.com)
- Gestalt as You Are (jandeelstra.com)
- Self-Esteem Starts With Self-Awareness (jandeelstra.com)
- Just Released! Escaping the Chrysalis: Gestalt Tools for Transformation into Divine Wholeness (jandeelstra.com)
- Socially Acceptable Suicide (jandeelstra.com)
- The Importance of a Secure Self-Esteem (jandeelstra.com)
- Half-Assed is a Mirror Reflection (jandeelstra.com)